Mezco Star Trek Captain Spock One:12 Figure Leonard Nimoy San Diego Comic Con SDCC2016 Mirror Mirror 112
San Diego Comic Con Exclusive 2016 On Hand!!!
In every revolution, there's one man with a vision.
In one reality, Spock is clean shaven and good. In another, he's got a goatee and is evil. From this little bit of data, we just have to extrapolate that there are other Spocks out there with every other version of facial hair/alignment combination possible. We wish we could see the following versions: Mutton Chop, Angry Spock; Soul Patch, Slightly Shady Spock; and Stubbly, A-Little-Grumpy-But-Mostly-Harmless-And-With-A-Heart-Of-Gold Spock. That last Spock always has candy.
From the One:12 Collective comes this ThinkGeek exclusive: Mirror Mirror Spock. You can tell this collectible is evil from the goatee. We cannot be held responsible if you remove it from its packaging and it attempts to destroy the Halkans and take over your action figure collection. Even at just 6 1/2" tall, that sash commands respect. Or maybe it's the facial hair. Either way. We just want to make sure you're prepared before you purchase.
- Exclusive One:12 Mirror Mirror Spock
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Original Series collectible
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- From our friends at Mezco's One:12 Collective
- A figure in the likeness of "Mirror, Mirror" evil Spock
- Has all the features of the original One:12 Spock with an alternate universe spin
- Over 28 points of articulation
- Real fabric uniform complete with sash, Terran Empire insignia and Spock's awards, as well as leather-look over-the-knee boots
- "Mirror Mirror"-specific uniform, including sash
- Dagger & sheath
- One phaser holding hand
- One dagger-holding hand
- One Vulcan nerve pinch hand
- One set of posing hands
- One set of fists
- Display base and posing stand
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" tall
- Scale: 1:12
- Ages 15+
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box featuring character specific artwork and a translucent acetate slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging has been especially engineered to allow for both maximum protection without sacrificing ease of removal for display.